Friday, August 7, 2015

12-14-2014 This is it... my last email ever to you.

Mother dear!!
Well this is my last email I'm going to be writing to you... dang its way sad and I feel like I'm not really leaving.. it still hasn't hit me... I think it might hit me when I get on the plane in a day or so... its sooo quick.
I have never worked harder my whole mission and this last Saturday 2 of my investigators, Netrine Jita and Jola William got baptized!!! It was definitely one of the most stressful days of my life because it was just out of my control and I didn't know if it was going to happen or not... we went to their house and they said they were ready then they would taxi there and I was doubtful if they would have money or just would come or not...  they said they would come at 6... 6 came...didnt come... 630 came nobody... 7..nobody... 715 they came!!!! I was about to say the baptism is cancelled but I just couldn't do it and didn't want to do it. I'm so grateful that they came and it was a wonderful program and I was so excited for them to be able to get baptized! The next day they came a little late to sacrament meeting but they got confirmed and sang with the youth in sacrament meeting. It was great! Extremely stressful but I'm so glad they got baptized and were ready to go!!
So yeah this has been a great way for me to end my mission. I know that it's because I worked really hard that Heavenly Father blessed me with progressing investigators to keep me going and positive. I'm so grateful for missionary work. I don't wanna say too much cuz I'll just explain everything in a few days... but I'm way excited to see you and hug you a bunch!!! You are the best and I love you so much.
I just want to end with my testimony that I know that what I have been doing for the last two years has been such a blessing to me and my family. I know that this church is true and that Heavenly Father loves us all. My testimony has increased majorly since I have been on my mission. I know a lot of people are worried about me coming home and screwing around, but if you guys have gotten anything out of my emails and the work I have done you all will know how converted I am and how excited I am to live my religion as just a normal person. I hate that I feel like you all think I'm perfect and some spiritual giant. I definitely know more but I'm far from perfect. I'm the same Dallin you guys all know! Just a little more refined and have a good knowledge of things and I'm more prepared to face this world. I love you all so much and I couldn't stand breaking your hearts. This is an eternal gospel and I'm gonna do my best to stand strong and continue in the faith. I love you mommy.
This is it... my last email ever to you. I love you so much and can't wait to hug you!!! Take care and see you in a couple hours
Elder Ingalls

No comments:

Post a Comment