Thursday, July 10, 2014

Outer Island Needs 6-18-2014

[This is out of order and I'm not sure how to get it in the right place, but I saw this in my email box from Dad and thought it would be fun to add it to the blog! MOM]

Daddy!! Hey dad I'm in Majuro and today I should be getting my teeth fixed just fine. President told me I will be going back to Ebeye, then going to Lae!! An outer island!! Hopefully I go this time! But while I'm in Majuro I was wondering if I could get some personal money to buy supplies here for when I go out. Ebeye is wayyy to expensive so if I could get it here that would be wonderful. Whatever you can help me out with would be great, if money is tight, no worries! Please keep me in your prayers for my teeth and the ability to just continue on it the work. I love you and Mom so much! I pray for you guys everyday! Love you Dad you take care!!! Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment