Thursday, February 28, 2013

Marshall Islands here he comes!

Yokwe!!

I'm chillin' here in the Marshall Islands!!! I made it!! Soo..... I am called to Arrak, Majuro Atoll, Marshall Islands. So I am on the main island. I am the only bike area in the mission.. NO INTERNET!!! So I will NOT be able to email you probably for a minimum of 6 weeks. But trust me, you will have letters coming quite a bit - all handwritten... I don't know if this is a blessing or not yet... but my handwriting will improve quite a bit. I love you all. Sorry I wasnt able to call this morning. I bought a phone card that only works for cell phones.... so I hope you guys can send me tons of letters and stuff!! Just type them out, and print them and mail them! I'm gonna really need it. Email was my therapy on my mission!! You don't worry about me though. President Shaw is the best person ever.  I love him. He's going to take great care of me.

BRAT: bananas rice apples treefruit = mainly what I eat. I'm so excited. I'm going to have a ton of pictures for you guys. I hope you enjoy the ones that I try and attach. PLEASE WRITE!! I LOVE YOU ALL. Blessings jerammon.

Elder Ingalls (3.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment