Saturday, January 4, 2014

Luv u suga - 11-11-2013

MOTHER!!!

What's new? Well, about this time 20 years ago give or take a day I came into this world ;)  I am having the time of my life out here. I got some of the coolest emails from Steven today!! He got a bunch of our friends to take pics saying happy birthday to me and sending it to me!! I know I’m loved, but dang it is good to see it!! When he gets home give him a big hug from me!!!!
 
It was so good reading your email this week! Sorry if I sounded down last week, I was a little bit upset with everything that was going on but I’m way better now and just happy as can be!! So Elder Duiriba left to Delap just this last Wednesday and I am showing Elder Tekeikai the area so he will be ready to get his son before I leave to Jenrok! I go to Jenrok most likely this Thursday or Friday! And I will be getting a son. He is from Pohnpei. His name is Elder Kalio. I am just getting sooooo pumped up to work with a new kid that I can just do so much with. I heard that the members in Jenrok Ward are some of the best and they have a ton of YSA guys that can help me out and that I can chill and play volleyball with!! So that will be good!!

So, time for Q and A with Elder Ingalls
 
1. What are you going to do for your birthday? It's your pday right? All the mission is getting together this week for combined p-day which happens to be on my birthday today and were going back out to the west side of the island to have a bbq on the beach and play sports at the ball field there!! The Ap’s said its my birthday party, but I think it just might be a nice coincidence! Haha but I’ll roll with it!! and yes ,all Mondays here are P-days except if I go to Ebeye, then its on Tuesday! But I will let you know!
2. Did you get the 2 packages I sent you for it?
I get to check for fan mail and packages when I go to the mission office after emailing… so fingers crossed hopefully I get it!!! I am praying that I do I need some lovin from the fam!!!
3. What was even in those packages (if you got them)? I sent them so long ago, I forgot!
Ummm…. Idk yet… but I’m praying for some certain stuff so hopefully it happens!! I will be sure to let you know what you sent!I laughed when you asked me that… you don’t even remember… haha I’m trying so hard to get a package home to you guys… but its like, send a package home? Or eat this week? Unfortunately I always choose the latter…. Sorry. But soon! haha luv u baby ;)
4. How does it feel to be 20? This is a special one indeed! Well it’s a good feeling, its sad that I’m celebrating it more as a missionary than when I was at BYU! Haha the elders are funny, I got like 14 happy birthday texts from all the companionships on the island at midnight… haha they all set alarms to wake up, text me, then go back to bed! Haha the finer things in life J and I plan on living til I'm 200 so I guess I'm a tenth of the way done! Haha its monumental!!

5. How much do you love your Mommy?
I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3< 3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 you. Is that good enough? Maybe I will continue that in a second email
6. What do you know now that you didn't know when you were in High School?
Silly question babe, I know Marshallese haha but on the real, I know whats important to me and whats not.
7. Where is your Heaven on Earth?
The Ejjit watering hole The forbidden swimming hole that when I return to these islands I will be going too!! And also wherever you are ;) (cuz there is usually food haha)
8. Do you remember some of your past birthdays or birthday presents? MY BUG BIRTHDAY!!!!! Heck yeah I remember that stuff!! I’m just upset I can't have a themed party like that now!! Haha I guess, island style theme is what we're gonna do later today haha ;) haha and presents… the infamous palm pilot from Richard< 3 <3 <3 and Thundershocks vow of allegiance to me last year 

9. If you could go back and change anything from your past, what would it be?
In 3rd grade….. I had a reading assignment and I had to read “Turtle Watch” which was like 3 pages and do something for it… well, I didn’t do it. Then under the parent signature I forged Dad’s name and Wrote “Rickard” in a colored pencil….. Some of the darkest hours of my life right there…. Mrs. Hendricks asked me if I had anything to say about it… and I lied and said “No Ma'am!!” haha dang…. That is so funny right now… but at the time I thought my life was OVER!! But on a more serious note, probably being a better example for my friends.
10. What is the happiest moment of your life so far?
Too many to mention, but probably being able to baptize all my investigators out here on my mission! That honestly is just the coolest thing and its soooooo cool to help them enter that path to their Heavenly Father.
11. Did you hear from Steve for your birthday?
Sure have!! He sent me pics over email of our friends saying Happy Birthday to me!!! Sooooo freaking cool!! Haha …I just realized I already told you all of this… haha
 
It sounds like everyone is doing decently well back home!! Its so funny hearing Tanners love story about his likatu - so cool to see him all happy like this, even if she does end up dumping him for someone better like me ;) haha just kidding! He probably loves that she's a figure skater and wants to try and play tennis every now and then! Haha And Logan… that kid has taken the bull by the horns and just has done work. I’m pumped that he’s going to BYU!! Is he taking a car out there or what? And what's up with the Durango these days? I never hear about it at all! Who's driving what!! I need reports, mileage reports, how my baby thundershock is doing… etc… please and thank you J
It's all about the cars for me!! Haha when I got that memory card from you I thought it was gonna be of cars and stuff like that… haha but it was all of Macey!! Haha the other elders loved it… haha I swear you did that on purpose! Haha but that one pic of Conner flexing!!! YEAHHHHH BUDDY!!!!!! That got me way pumped up and after looking at it I decided to do 100 push ups!! Haha I’m going super hard at the gym and putting up work right now. Getting way big like that cat! Haha I hope he can go out to Provo and be there!! He will meet some awesome people out there!! And all the girls I met my freshman year, they will love to meet the bigger version of me ;) haha I think you guys need to help him as much as you can!! He’s a stud, just get him going again. Jump start that kid! I will be home in a year and a couple! That would be awesome to see him off on his mission. Maybe he wont get out as early as we all did. not. I have met great 18 year old missionaries (well, they are immature, but lets be honest I am too) haha and I have met 26 year old missionaries. Its all the same. And as for Macey…… the car…. Boyz…. Dance team…. Being all grow up… daring to drive my car… whats next? Marriage? Haha just kidding. You wanna know what's funny is you got married when you were 19? That’s like 3 and a half years to go for Macey ;) How does that make you feel??? At least I will be home to take care of that little one 
 
I really liked the quotes you sent me. I was able to watch general conference and I got some future quotes and tweets for you too.
“The Stronger the wind, the stronger the trees”
“There is safety in a strong testimony”
“Maybe I can’t change society as a whole, but I can, and will change the people around me.”
 
Well, I gotta bounce and go to my birthday party ;) I hope I get to hear from you soon!! I can't believe I get to skype you next month! What the heck where does the time go? I am nervous to speak so much English that isn’t about missionary work or anything! But  soooooooooooooooo excited to see your preeeetty face! :) You be good and don’t you miss me! :) Love you mom. Thanks for everything. Thanks for a good life! luv u suga
Elder Ingalls
PS One more time I love you!

 



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment