Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just a Quick Shout Out

This letter is to you, but just quick shout out to my friends. Today I receive notes and letters from Steven, Ole, Elise, Ryan Carney, Taylor O'Dell, Trevor Erickson, Jake Thomas, Mel, Courtney, DUKE, Maggie, Karlie, Josh Kerrick, Mitch Colwell, Karen Anderson, Becca Kopplin, Brooke, Abbey Nelson, Taylor Dordan, Drew Mezzano, Karah Jolly, Sam Marthaler, Katie Traffie, Mike Bringgold, Mady Womack, Logan the hulk Falck, and Tanner Chergosky. Wow. Shout out to my friends. You guys are amazing. I promise to write every single one of you back. I don’t have all the time in the world, but I can promise you that!! I will probably have to send them to Steve to get out to everyone whose addresses I don’t have. You guys don’t know how much that helped me out. I need you guys. My family is awesome. And I consider you guys my family too. Your support and love for me helps me and its my oxygen. This time is going to go fast and I know I can count on you guys to help me fulfill my mission. You guys mean so much to me. Thank you for everything. I wish I could do something to show you guys my love. But all I got is some paper and a couple pencils so hopefully I can make you guys laugh and tell you how awesome I think every single one of you are. Keep it up. Remember who you are and remember that I think about you guys all the time. Home Stretch. I'll be right back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment