Wednesday, June 26, 2013

To Everyone! 6-23-2013

Everyone: haha yokwe motta ro.... You guys..... what up nerds its Elder Ingalls. Life is going well in paradise. I had a dream that I went home and it wasn’t a frozen waste land....But then I woke up and realized I will come home in January........ in Minnesota..... soooooo yeah kind of a nightmare. haha But I miss you guys. I guess freezing to death is a small price to pay to get to see you guys soon :) just a couple more months :) like 19 but who’s counting..... hahaha I just want to let you know that I love you guys and I love the support you guys give me. Just keep it up. And it’s not about me, it’s about God and the people of the Marshall Islands. I'm doing my duty to God. I hope all of you guys do yours. Have a good week and remember, I may be 1,000,000 miles away, well actually 6153.9 miles away, but I'm keeping super close tabs on all of you. I know what you are doing. I'm always watching ;) haha Love you guys. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment