Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Are you still there?

I got an email notification on my phone and it told me that I had a message from DALLIN!!! I quickly hopped on the computer and sent him a message and he responded! Here's the little correspondence that we had!
MOM:
Hi Dallin!
I am working on a message to you, but I'm not finished yet! Are you still online?

DALLIN:
Sure am!! I just sent a HUGE email to dad!!

MOM:
I have two packages that I'm going to be sending you tomorrow! Dad wrote a big long letter and we put it in one of the packages and I wrote one and put it in the other!

I am keeping this short so that I might be able to catch you online!

Love, MOM

DALLIN:
AWESOME!!! Any news on a camera? And I wrote my email this week to dad so hopefully you can post that or whatever!! And its Father’s day!!

I love you to pieces!! I’ve got about 30 more minutes so were good!

MOM:
I am sending you a camera in the packages and other fun things! I don't want to spoil the surprises too much!

DALLIN:
I am so sorry about the camera :( But the battery case thing for it was junk.... I'm sorry. I hope you really enjoy my email I wrote to dad. That will be the main one. If I get yours I hope I can respond to it for a bit.

I love you. I hope you are having a good time back home. Did you add Sam Allenso on my facebook yet????

MOM:
I bought you the same camera so be very careful with it! I didn't know what other ones had the features you wanted and was still waterproof! Also, I didn't know what other kinds of SD cards you had and the other cameras used mini SDs. I have not added anyone to your FB and have not checked it very regularly because I am keeping your blog updates and that takes a lot of time!

Macey just came back from EFY and she is feeling like she doesn't want to date or have a boyfriend anymore until she's 16! It's a small miracle! I think the first one came along at a time when all her other friends had one and she didn't want to be left out. I'm glad to see that EFY can help her so much! She really is a good girl.

Conner is happy and busy with work at Office Max and the job he is doing with Logan. He is playing city coed volleyball at BeBops and likes that too.

Tanner is Tanner.
J What more is there to say? He plays soccer and hockey and guitar!

I love you so much! I think of you all the time and wonder what you are up to!


DALLIN:
Well this is my last little email to you. I have to get going now. I love you guys! As for camera... awesome! I love it. It’s a great camera and I will treat is like my baby. Hope you enjoy dads email. I addressed it to him but it’s for all you guys.

As for Macey..... that naughty little girl.....I'm glad she is a disciple again!! Good for her. EFY always gave us that special magic :)

Conner.... do work son. Keep being a homie and write me man. Love you and stuff.

Logan.... get married.

Tanner.... Soccer....?

Dad.... refer to your email rich.

Mom..... Boy do I just love you and stuff. Be expecting some things in the mail. Enjoy your pics!! I'm gonna have a few my photo shoots and send some more home!!

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Ingalls

ps the church is true
pss and elder parkinson loves you guys too (adopted son...)

No comments:

Post a Comment