Monday, June 3, 2013

*Letter to my friends* 5-5-2013

Yo guys. First I want to s/o Geoff for starting his mission this week. It truly will be the best 2 years for your life!! Also, my future wife better be able to cook better than I can. Yes, there will be a competition before were married and you better win!!! and when I’m a millionaire -  were all coming to the Marshalls - on me :) just wanna give some advice and say focus on what you want and do everything you can to get there. Think greatness - do greatness. Shark = sooooo good!!! Dog = .....soooo good.... I can’t believe I just said that... king clam = not my favorite... beef.... nasty. I had it for the first time in 2 months and I was sick for 2 days!! yuck.... keep it real.

I got some amazing letters from people this week!! Responses will be coming soon!! Thanks for all your love and support! s/o to Mckayla for her letter, to Brooke!!! (freaking loved it. answers yes I still really do), from Luke Laberda!!, for Sister Sebastian, from you guys, from Jill Mendivil!!! Everyone!! You guys rock. If I missed you, I’ll get you :) responses soon! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment