Thursday, March 20, 2014

I work in Rita 2-2-14

I typed up an email on a word document and the computer shut off cuz the power went out for a couple minutes... So that's the status of everything today... Stinks because I was basically done and I don't have the time to rewrite it... 
 
This week was good with me. I work in Rita which is the end of the island on the town side it's like suburbs. Haha well compared to the city. I work with the district leader right now who is Elder Prisbey. He is the man. He came from Ebrye and we are both whitewashing the area so it's been an interesting week. 
 
My investigators... I don't really know them but there is one guy named Jimmy who is really cool. We are talking to him about baptism and law of chastity and we said he could get married or live some where else and he was just like " I'm gonna get rid of her by next week " hahaha it was so funny! He's the man. 
 
Congrats to Macey on State [dance competition]!! Way impressed! Say hi to everyone for me! Love you all bunches. Hopefully next week goes better! Give the yokwe to dad especially! I loved your emails but I just can't really respond. I love you so much. I'm gonna tell you more stories next week!
 
Love Elder Ingalls
 
Ps I'm happy

No comments:

Post a Comment