Thursday, March 20, 2014

Don't you worry about me! 1-26-2014

Yo Mom!
I'm fine and not going to die so don't you worry about me! I don't get much time to email here in Rita because we have to pay for it and I don't have any money in the budget to spend on that! So they will be short. haha sorry!
I'm not dying, I don't need to have surgery or anything yet, but I need to take some calcium stuff and get it looked at again. Worse case scenario, I will need surgery, but it's not that bad. It was just really sore a few days before I left and I called the nurse and we went to the doctor and that's what they said. So we'll see what's going on right now. I think I will be able to get it taken care of in the next couple of weeks and be ready to go out in the next transfer or two.
Everything is going well. I hope to be able to email with you every week but if I miss next week its because the internet cafe place is not working... I'm glad to have been able to get on today. Tell dad I got to read his email but I couldn't respond... I love you a ton!!! Take care. I will send home an sd card in the next week or 2. Love you babe.
Elder Ingalls

No comments:

Post a Comment